Founded in 1957, ALSAC (American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities) is the fundraising and awareness organization for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. It is dedicated solely to raising the funds and awareness necessary to operate and maintain St. Jude now and in the future.
Lead for The Immersive Experiences Studio
- Oversee the 6th-floor experience, which to date has seen over 1200 VIPs and guests, with a 92% satisfaction rating. The curated tour highlights the innovation process at ALSAC and showcases several of the Immersive Experiences currently being prototyped.
- Work as a liaison between Events, Territories, and ALSACx to bring Immersive Experiences to Dinner, Galas, and Golf Tournaments at events across the country.
- Design several digital experiences to give audiences a deeper connection of the St. Jude patient experience and reduce the cost to deploy at events.
- Founded the iX Studio to explore and create Immersive Experiences for St. Jude.
- Designed tour builder software to empower St. Jude Ambassadors to tell their unique story using several types of mediums.
Lead Architect for Immersive Experiences
- Launched the St. Jude Virtual Tour Platform that won 3 Silver Tellys.
- Partnered with Oculus to help create the St. Jude Hall of Heroes, a VR for Good project.
- Partnered with Google to pilot the Patient T-Shirt experience with Google Lens.
- Developed the St. Jude Experience App that brings St. Jude Patient art to life with AR.
- Designed and opened the ALSAC Pavilion, an interactive museum that has become the public centerpiece of St. Jude.
Lead Architect UI VR
- Developed a virtual reality prototype using A-Frame and WebVR for several device types.
- Collaborated with the media team and captured several locations on the St. Jude campus.
- Provided design support for Apple Pay which led to a new way to donate to St. Jude.
- Produced a portfolio of VR experiences with Unity for the Oculus Go Headset.
Lead User Interface Architect
- Lead the orchestration of the new version of Hope Framework, a SASS / CSS framework.
- Worked as part of the successful migration and redesign of dreamhome.org.
- Instrumental to the optimization effort of stjude.org and the rollout of the Adobe AEM platform.
- Designed and implemented several custom components to continually improve stjude.org
Senior GUI Developer
- Part of the design team that successfully migrated stjude.org from Vignette to Adobe AEM.
- Redesigned over 10+ Peer to Peer websites for Convio, including stjudemarathon.org.
- Collaborated with the media team to bring new immersive photography and video to stjude.org.
- Advised leaders on several key changes, leading to streamlined process and significant time savings
Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare (MLH) is an integrated healthcare delivery system based in Memphis, Tennessee. Founded in 1918 by The United Methodist Church to help meet the growing needs for quality healthcare in the Mid-South, Methodist has grown from one hospital into a comprehensive health system that includes six hospitals, a home health agency, ambulatory surgery centers, outpatient facilities, hospice residence and physician practices serving residents in the greater Memphis area regardless of their ability to pay.
Lead Web Designer / GUI
- Worked hand and hand with the Le Bonheur marketing team to launch lebonheur.org
- Designed and launched myMethodist.org which brought patients and doctors closer.
- Designed and launched the internal intranet site named goMolli to help find information faster.
- Designed methodisthealth.org as a post-migration from Vignette to DotCMS.
In 2002, I registered spottsfield.com to create a brand for my freelance work. The name is inspired by Spottswood and Butterfield, two places that significantly impacted my life. Since then, I have designed more than 30 websites, produced many videos, and launched a podcast series under the Spottsfield name.
Owner / Developer / Designer
- Designed over 30+ websites for HTML, Flash, Joomla, and WordPress
- Redesigned several sites for the National Association of Theater Owners (NATO), including natoonline.org
- Animated several training modules with After Effects, over an hour and a half of training films for NATO
- Launched one of the first video podcast series for promoting an independent film
A pool of collective creativity, Old School Pictures is an independent film group born out of Memphis, TN. It has produced nine films including award-winning pictures, The Path of Fear and Act One, as well as several shorts and music videos.
Featured Projects & Roles
Producer, Director, Camera, Editor